I need to make some decisions, help me make some decisions!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
PLEASE: Show interest on here FIRST then PM, ta!

OK folks, forgive me but I'm still suffering from 15 hour work day pre-Christmas exhaustion, compounded now by cider and too many huge meals, but I know I need to make some decisions about my New Year biking habits now I'm finally back in the land of RB. To that end, I'm thinking of trying to stick to one bike, and maybe a road bike, and keeping it real, and single speed, and........ So some of this is for sale and if doesn't sell then it helps to make my mind up. Probably.

I'll get pics and add more stuff tomorrow I expect - some pics now added! More to follow.... Can't post bigger stuff/stuff that goes outside of PO weight/size restrictions until I get back to work on 4th January and can use the courier. Some bits aren't worth posting unless they're with other bits, as the cost is more than they're worth. Anyway....

Marzocchi Bombers Z3.5 (I think from memory :facepalm: ) Anyway, they're red and came off a Spesh originally and have 100mm of travel, steerer length 205mm. They were totally rebuilt for me with new seals and a lighter weight oil by a well respected member off here and they haven't seen any use since (well, 12 miles...) Nice condition. £50 posted Brand new Cane Creek Forty black headset for another £10 (It's fitted, so don't really want to bugger about knocking the crown race off, etc)

9 speed cassette and chain available too, I think it was a SRAM 7.0 cassette and 971 chain. Would rather sell as the pair, for the two.....£16 posted

Also got a Spesh branded black BG saddle with a 30.9 Ritchey black WCS seat post that was in amazing condition but I cut it down quite a bit (neatly) for my departed FSR. Edit: length is now 275mm. The two owe me over £25, so does anyone want to give me £18 posted for the two together....?? Otherwise, £11 posted for saddle, and £14 posted for post

Bars, stems, need to check but a set of Azonic O'Neal risers, XTR grey, and a super short Kona branded black stem, think some RSP silver risers....

Tyres, I have some tyres, but need to get out there and see what they are, from memory a couple of mismatched Panaracers and a pair of matched Spesh tyres that are cracking a little but are super lightweight. Can confirm tomorrow in the daylight, but the postage will kill these off I suspect, probably around £12 a pair plus the post....

Sold stuff....

Early Azonic DS1 frame, as per this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=337458. It's a neat little frame but it has issues as described and photo'd in the thread. Karma, basically, but postage is £13. I have a double bolt BMX style brand new seat clamp that I bought for it, it cost me a fiver, you can have it for that if you need it. SOLD

XTR short cage rear mech, M952, need to find it again, it's up to 9 speed compatible though and it good condition....£15 posted SOLD

XTR 9 speed RH shifter to go with above, some minor cracks in thumb shifter part but it's metal underneath anyway, it works, it looks pretty good....£15 posted SOLD

Full LX M600 V brake set, as in two sets of brakes and the levers with 'high low' adjustments, nice nick and good pads from memory, will probably be able to find noodles too.....£17 posted SOLD

Sugino set of cranks in really good condition apart from some quite bad scuffing to ends, 110BCD from memory, and 175mm....£12 posted 36T ring (Middleburn?) in exc cond for another fiver. Single ring specific Stronglight bolts for another fiver again. SOLD

Titec lightweight 27.0mm seat post, 345mm to rails.....£12 posted SOLD

Attachments

• XTR plus bits 015.JPG
    XTR plus bits 015.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 499
Re:

Hi Kaz,

Interested in the Titec post when you get chance. :xmas-wink:

Mike

Back