I have a lot of srp bolts. Main pivot bolts and a lot of different colours Inc assorted jockey wheel lengths and colours. Need to know value. Thanks

@MuchAlohaNui I saw these and thought of your weight weenie Serotta build!

@Lee ace hard to know total value. Best bet would be to sell on eBay as separate listings so people can pick the QTY and size they want and you’d maximise your profit that way. I guess your wife won’t want this as they will take time to sell!

I’d check out completed/sold listings on eBay to get a feel and you could always run an auction with a starting price your willing to let them go for to gauge interest. Usual Time vs. Money equation! 🤯. GLWS!

@Lee ace hard to know total value. Best bet would be to sell on eBay as separate listings so people can pick the QTY and size they want and you’d maximise your profit that way. I guess your wife won’t want this as they will take time to sell!

I’d check out completed/sold listings on eBay to get a feel and you could always run an auction with a starting price your willing to let them go for to gauge interest. Usual Time vs. Money equation! 🤯. GLWS!
Thanks for the heads up.

Also... @Star12

@Lee ace Please give me a bulk (pre-ebay 🙏) price on all the purple, red and gold jockey wheel bolt pieces, I sent you a PM. I might be overly enthusiastic, but lets see.

Last edited:
Lord almighty!
Better to sell them individually.
People wanting pulley bolts might not want pivot bolts.

I'll take a black pivot bolt.😀

Thanks for your help will see

There's a lot of bolt nerds on here who are looking at those bolts like kids in a candy/sweet store!!! 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Taken more pictures of pivot bolts and quantity and colours. Jockey wheel bolt colours I have lengths are 12mm 14mm and 16mm long I have not got all colour lengths.

Attachments

• IMG_20230801_112748.jpg
    IMG_20230801_112748.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230801_112734.jpg
    IMG_20230801_112734.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230801_112724.jpg
    IMG_20230801_112724.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230731_152426.jpg
    IMG_20230731_152426.jpg