I hate DAB Radio!

I got a DAB stereo and the damn thing only receives 3 stations! :evil: Radio 4, Classic FM stylee thing and XFM - which is the only one worth listening to.

Go down the road 1.25 miles to my workplace and you can get 10-15 stations! :evil: What's up with that? :? :? :evil:

sounds like it wants to see the town , get out once in a while :LOL: it doesnt like being cooped up in the house

i have the wayne hemmingway dab bug in white....damn thing only works in 1 corner of the kitchen.its got delay on it so if i miss something i can rewind pause or delay any station..it also does digital out av and you can plug sd cards in the back for mp3s to listen too.....its a real mans radio....ie costs a lot does loads of things ill never use and collects dust. :D

Ugh... clearly live in Brisbane i don't have to deal with DAB any more, but what a load of crap. Seeing as the powers that be have decided quantity is more important than quality, it sounds like absolute shite.

Give me FM any day. I had a decent seperates FM Tuner hooked up to a roof antenna. Let me tell you, Radio 3 and Radio 4 sounded sublime. :shock:

Even the compressed pop stations sounded a lot better than DAB.

perry":3799k8wn said:
sounds like it wants to see the town , get out once in a while :LOL: it doesnt like being cooped up in the house

:LOL: A healthy radio :LOL: What a great idea. :LOL:

Back