I found a retro bike frame under a pile of accumulated bike frames at a once upon a tweeker house. Ask me how much!

Retro_idol

Retro Newbie
I've found a open road bike frame. I don't know much about it. It's black, it's rusty, some scrapes. I thought it was a fixie until I noticed the logo infront. From what's left of it. The large pupil gobbling were quick to scrape any evidence off the frames, from the looks of it; I think they used their teeth. Well, what's left of em! I need to know the amount of pesos, or yen perhaps even "dollas" I can extract from any pockets or accounts of any persons interested in this unfortunate soul.

Attachments

• 20240512_133722~2.jpg
    20240512_133722~2.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 20240512_133712~2.jpg
    20240512_133712~2.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 87
I feel like I'm tweaking looking at the pictures. Whats with the hazy grunge effect? Just looks like a lugged boat anchor to me. Take some better pictures in good lighting with the frame in focus. My guess would be you could get a fiver if the right victim came round.

I feel like I'm tweaking looking at the pictures. Whats with the hazy grunge effect? Just looks like a lugged boat anchor to me. Take some better pictures in good lighting with the frame in focus. My guess would be you could get a fiver if the right victim came round.
It's probably because I f@$kn Rock out man. Mostly Grunge. I'm in a band man" (Weapons Of Grunge. Johnny Deadface. Thinking of changing it to Retro Idol now. My new Alias. What's a fiver? Forgive me Im a dumb ass american

I'm trying to say I doubt you'll really get anything for it, might be best to pass it on for free to someone who could make use of it. As you're in NA I'll give a shout to @Ingola @MattiThundrrr - maybe they know what this radiated speedster is

Try with some better photos though!

Latest posts

Back