I am selling up! Grab a bargain.

First dibs on the Florescent tubes above the Pace RC500 I will also take the dust accumulation on them as well is there an extra charge for this :LOL:

In the RC300 pic, why is the 2nd rock from the left wearing wellington boots? Did you catch it mid-shuffle?

Do all 4 rocks come with matching wellies? If so I'll take the set, as long as you're ok posting them.

Ignore all the others..I'll take the lot and throw in a bag of maynards wine gums to seal the deal :)

I've a Luton van with a driver stationed nearby, ignore the homemade tattooes and the missing teeth, he's a diamond geezer.

So, agreed?

Mr Jerky

Hello..My name is ahmed and I am a missionary being in the u.k. right now but My nephew needs a collection of biks for him and his brothers to go to collige in Africa

I would pay you many monies for your biks, £10, 000 is that okee?

I could pay you by western union

could I have your bank account, personal details and pin number to pay the money too yoo?

o wait..my shipping clerk has said there will be trouble with clearance at kustoms..and a clearing fee of £2,000 british pounds will be neded

all of me money is now in transit to youu and I cannot pay the clearing fee at kustims..could you send the clearing fee and I will then send that money to you also

fank you my brother..ahmedapril foolsdaywalla

Just to confirm this was an April fools, I am not selling any of the bikes at the mo, and certainly not at the prices quoted. ;)

sylus":1zx6n8lm said:
Mr Jerky

Hello..My name is ahmed and I am a missionary being in the u.k. right now but My nephew needs a collection of biks for him and his brothers to go to collige in Africa

I would pay you many monies for your biks, £10, 000 is that okee?

I could pay you by western union

could I have your bank account, personal details and pin number to pay the money too yoo?

o wait..my shipping clerk has said there will be trouble with clearance at kustoms..and a clearing fee of £2,000 british pounds will be neded

all of me money is now in transit to youu and I cannot pay the clearing fee at kustims..could you send the clearing fee and I will then send that money to you also

fank you my brother..ahmedapril foolsdaywalla

Dear Ahmed, if you can arrange collection and pay by cash you may have the RC500, and the RC500 only for the £10,000 offered.

Rob :LOL:

JeRkY":3rdnkybn said:
Just to confirm this was an April fools, I am not selling any of the bikes at the mo, and certainly not at the prices quoted. ;)

WTF??

;)

Back