I’ve given a home to a knackered old Dog on its last legs-

Hi All

It was built a good while ago - okay along while ago ….. just got never got round to taking any pictures
With the cancellation in 2020 of Mountain Mayhem nothing in 21 and probably nothing for 22 I sort of lost my retro mojo

Will get and sort an update real soon

Good to see you back Nick.

My last 2 stroke was a TZR 4DL, it only had a 125 engine fitted but it is a 250 frame, gave it to my ex's sister so she could learn to ride and take her test, been meaning to ask what happened to it. 2 strokes fetch good money these days, otherwise i would have another one as a toy :cool:

And i will just put this here for you...

P1011409.JPG

I want to scratch and sniff that photo just to see if I can smell the aromatic infusion of bacon, GT85 and wood smoke that is Mayhem

And yes the NSR is a money pit that makes my last 10 years on here and countless self indulgent projects seem like insanely good value for the money spent
Thankfully I’ve not got to the point of selling any of them yet - in fact the Retro collection has grown by two

The only thing I sold to help fund the bike is the caravan in the pic above - so if there’s ever another Mayhem I’ll be joining everyone else under canvas
Or THM’s teepee complete with Campaign chair and field kitchen

Back