For Sale Hugi Swiss Rear, Syncros 26.8, NOS XTR 1 1/8" Threaded Headset

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Will add more parts, just wanted to get the ball rolling with a couple of items.
Prices in USD net, shipping from California per gift.

NOS XTR 1 1/8" Threaded headset $115
Syncros Titanium post 26.8 x 330mm $115 (1st dibs to tangent (john), 2nd to nigel)

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iK4gDgWFejhcKfBp8

Did you ever move the post? What other goodies you got? I'm in LA if you want to open your treasure chest and let me rummage

Did you ever move the post? What other goodies you got? I'm in LA if you want to open your treasure chest and let me rummage
Nigel is next in line for the post, I just emailed him. I have M900 cranks, cantis, 732 thumbies, XT 8sp shifter/lever, Ringle purple 36H front hub, NOS WTB SST98 saddle, Merlin frame w/Bomber fork, SG chainrings possibly SG-X, surely some cassettes 8sp, etc....

Tied up for the next couple of weeks but I will circle back for sure, thanks.

Got it, I'm here for the post if it comes to it. What size/year is the merlin and please share photos & prices for the M900 cranks, cantis, 732 thumbies.

Nigel is next in line for the post, I just emailed him. I have M900 cranks, cantis, 732 thumbies, XT 8sp shifter/lever, Ringle purple 36H front hub, NOS WTB SST98 saddle, Merlin frame w/Bomber fork, SG chainrings possibly SG-X, surely some cassettes 8sp, etc....

Tied up for the next couple of weeks but I will circle back for sure, thanks.
Following up again re the seat post and

Would love to see / know more about

Merlin frame
m900 crank & cantis
732 thumbs

Back