Huge Post-Mavic-build clearout.

dbmtb

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I now find myself with a good stash of stuff that came off my Stumpjumper now I put the XT stuff from the Look onto it.
35710_462058948081_672683081_6318092_2799311_n.jpg

Photos later. Prices set high so I don't get a huge rush of mail in one go.....

Prices not incl. postage.

Wheels.
Silver Campag Atek on Silver Hope Titanium Ti-glide rear/XC Ti. front with silver Hope Ti (original type) skewers. DT 2.0 plain gauge spokes with brass nipples. Rims were NOS when I built the wheels last year and they've hardly been used since. Both hubs original models. Rear wheel needs new bearings ATM but will be changed prior to sale. Starting at £220.

Hubs
36H Mavic Gao Dakar rear hub. Excellent condition. Ti-coloured. £25. No skewer
NOS Hope Fatso 28H black £30
NOS Hope Fatso 32H Red £40 Reserved PP

Bottom brackets
Silver Hope Titanium 122, BSA with lockrings. £65
Royce JIS, 110mm Italian cups £55 Sold and paid for
UN91 113mm, 68mm BSA. Some wear to the printed labels from storage but very low mileage - less then 150km. (original owner) £50

Brakes
Dia.Compe 987. No blocks. Both pairs work fine but straddle cable bolt on one pair is seized. So £10 for the working pair and the seized one FOC.

Ritchey WCS Z.max 2.1 skinwall, black. Grubby sidewalls but should come up nice. Plenty of miles left. £25
Michelin Savane blackwall 1.7 folding tyres. £55 the pair. I know. It's a lot - but these are pretty rare and I'm not that desperate to move them on.

Shimano
600 Ultegra road rear mech, perfect for a Ritchey or Pro.flex. Little use £25
32H Ultegra rear hub modded with 135mm XT axle and greaseport dustcap and M900 FH body. £40
M735 front mech 28.6 Down pull. Swap for 31.8? Anyone?Dibbed
NIP HG70 chain £17
M735 long cage rear mech. Play in pivots and worn spring so no use for a rider but looks OK. Pulleys and all other hardware etc fine. £13

Suntour
31.8 XC Pro front mech. Limit adjusters have seized £10
XC Pro thumbshifters in excellent condition. £35

Middleburn Hardcote 46T 110BCD. Original type £20

Bars/Stems/bar ends
Syncros Cattleprod quill stem, 120mm, 15deg rise, silver, £45
Answer A-tac 140mm 1 1/8" quill with cable guide, 0 deg. rise, silver £30 SOLD
Zoom 1" quill 130mm, 15 deg rise, ti-finish £8
Control Tech 1" ahead, 125mm, 0 deg, Silver, all decals fine. Non-removable front plate type £28
Look 170g bar. Faded decal and anodising £8
X-Lite Enduro bar-ends. Silver ski bend. Mint. Original packaging but have been fitted and package is tatty. £20
2X Zoom 1" headset-fit black cable stops NIP £6 each

Silver Chris King no-logo 1 1/8". Some rub marks on one of the cups but it's silver!!! No stem top cap but you get a red gripnut to go with it. And if I can find it a +5mm crown race. £58

Look Moab fixed cleats (New) £5/ pair I have several of these.

Can't photograph the chain as it is still sealed up in its box.... 8D.

But I can photograph the box for you!

I'll do you the the UK postage for £3 and take any hit (there will be one) myself.....

Everything got taken off the bike yesterday and I haven't had time to photograph yet. Will do so tomorrow.

may be interested in the atac stem. Whats the condition like? decals? photos by any chance?

Mavic Gao pics?

Dibs while waiting for pisc: 36H Mavic Gao Dakar rear hub. Excellent condition. Ti-coloured. £25. :p

Back