HUGE 90’s ROAD SALE. +Time carbon 1" and +10 new items

Re:

Thanks all. I need one with slotted spoke holes, for ~3mm blades. Thay Hope doesn't look like it.

Re: HUGE 90’s ROAD SALE

no problem to do the slotting yourself... small bladed file and then just some time in front of the TV :)

Re: HUGE 90’s ROAD SALE. LOTS of crnks and rings added

The following added:

Cinelli handlebar: Used condition vintage Cinelli Campione del Mondo handlebar approx. 40 cm (m-m) handlebar. Vintage non ergo shape. 26.4 mm clamp (doesn say anything i can find, but measures actual 26.4 mm). 20 GBP + shipping (by danish mail). Pics counts as part of description! See pics along with the other stuff through link above. Handlebar sold without brake levers and stem and handlebar tape showing on pics.

Cinelli stem: Used condition vintage Cinelli 1a (i think it’s called) stem. 100 mm length (measured on top). 26.4 mm clamp (doesn say anything i can find, but fits the handlebar on sale which measures actual 26.4 mm). 25 GBP + shipping (by danish mail). Pics counts as part of description! See pics along with the other stuff through link above. Stem sold without brake levers and handlebar showing on pics.

Shimano 600 brake levers. Used condition shimano 600 aero levers. 20 GBP + shipping (by danish mail). Pics counts as part of description! See pics along with the other stuff through link above. Grips sold without handlebar, stem etc. showing on pics.

Carbon fork, threaded 1’’. Trek OCLV carbon fork, used, repainted, 1’’, 18,4 cm tube left, 3,4 cm threaded. Has been resprayed white, but not too good (se pics for blue spots). Could be used as is, or repainted. No cracks or defects that i can see, but sold as is. 30 GBP + shipping (by danish mail). Pics counts as part of description! See pics along with the other stuff through link above.

Hi. Yes it is cranks, Ergopowers, brakes, front and rear stifters. You can have a casette and chain too and an PMP titanium box in the 103 mm.

If you PM me your email i can send you some pictures.

Back