How do you deal with groups o anti social street tw@ty kids?

Strangely pertinent, but today I got my first real bit of abuse from a kid for ages when I was riding too slowly through Reading.
He was waiting to turn right and I rode past, smiling, he said something really rude about holding him up. I was too suprised to say anything to him.

What can I say. I am a 260lb bloke, I could have pulled his head off if I wanted. Wouldn't have made things any better though.

Next time I'll tell him to take it easy. Can't be fun if all of your interaction is that negative.

chris667":281myouu said:
Strangely pertinent, but today I got my first real bit of abuse from a kid for ages when I was riding too slowly through Reading.
He was waiting to turn right and I rode past, smiling, he said something really rude about holding him up. I was too suprised to say anything to him.

What can I say. I am a 260lb bloke, I could have pulled his head off if I wanted. Wouldn't have made things any better though.

Next time I'll tell him to take it easy. Can't be fun if all of your interaction is that negative.

I now feel better for being 248lb...

My old dad used to chat to them, nod, say hello.

Never got no shit.

Try and be clever, try and be big, and youre a target to be taken down.

Buy a Glock..........
(Got rid of my Baretta, found it to heavy to ride around with in my belt)
Found it to be very effective,
You dont even need to pull it out and point it
Just pistol whip one of the little $hit$ down at the shopping precinct
Word soon gets round that your a bam :LOL: :LOL:

(I am kidding :roll: )

Gc

Write to your local MP and suggest they start a campaign to bring back the birch.

Alternativley, ask around and find out which hardcase chav/ skally they most look up to, go and find him and give him a right good kicking in front of his mates. It has an amazing effect.

See- violence does solve everything :D

Si

Dont get me started ...i was slowly riding along a cycle path the other evening when a group of soap dodging baseball cap wearing chavs were coming the other way "Wankar " they cried as they stepped in front of me , normally i would just let it go but i turned round and went and had a word ...they cried that i nearly ran them over ....my response was that they should look where there going and not walk in cycle paths and that they should learn some manners and run along now as there mummy was calling them as it was past there bedtime !!!

I didn't realise these lovely suggestions and stories were still coming! :LOL: :cool:

Good to see my thoughts are not alone.

We were in the rougher end of Withington on Saturday and there are some real dicks down there. Imagine banging on your door cos your visitor parked their taxed legal car on a bit of road, that happened to be where they usually park! :roll: how about a BBQ in a front garden wheelie bin. Sure theres much rougher areas but these benefit/oxygen/purse theives boil my pee, no matter how liberal I can be at times. :twisted:

Not sure what I'd do next time, see anger and revenge can be more taxing and not the best way to spend energy/health, just depends on what the cnuts do and and how ya deal with it at the time I guess... hmm

reanimation":qoy1w1yb said:
Imagine banging on your door cos your visitor parked their taxed legal car on a bit of road, that happened to be where they usually park!

Animated plankton did this to my mate when we were at uni together. We went back that night and used weed killer to spell the word "paedo" in his lawn. Made us feel better. Never did park in the same street again though.

Back