Hope Shop is Open

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
POSTIN UK ONLY
New Saint M800 rear disc brake. Complete 1700mm hose uncut. Lever unfitted, cut to length and fit.
Full fitting kit included c/w extra banjo and lever fitting kit.
£65 posted -Sold on Ebay for £75

Mint condition White ind cranks- new middleburn outer and middle rings in purple(46/36) -Withdrawn for now
New Pair of Hope Tech X2 (1st version) custom anodized purple and hope team green(TG adjusters/prpl levers caps,bore cap)Goodridge braided hoses - £250 Sold
Hope TG stem 80mm 0'D standard bar £50-SOLD
Xlite flat bar purple £20 - Wee crimps on the ends due to tosspots with gorilla hands,fine without barends-Withdrawn as im using it now.
Hope Team Green rear or front 183mm disc adaptor(i just couldt find the match) £20-sold
Hope Team Green stem topcap £25-sold
Hope Team Green 20mm/10mm/5mm spacers £20-sold
Purple Chris King 1 1/8" headset £50
Hope Ti glide disc version in Purple 36h (Spider being anodized black)lockring/rotor/ By Rampage)
Hope Suspension disc version in Purple 32h(spider being anodized black)lockring/rotor/ By Rampage)NOT IN PIC AND NOT THE XC £100 both hubs. Spiders anodized in black

Marin Quake 9.0 FRS Superb condition, mint mechanically. Super clean, one long scratch and a few small ones. Unbelievable condition really. £120 Original Fox shock. (pics of this on forum in marin sus thread)

Attachments

• more green 001 (Custom).JPG
    more green 001 (Custom).JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,325
  • White Industries & Middleburn Crankset 002 (Medium).JPG
    White Industries & Middleburn Crankset 002 (Medium).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,325
Re: Saint Rear Brake New £52.50+some Hope@£450

Youre kiddin me bump

Well you shouldnt have spent it all early in the month :x LEARN TO BUDGET BETTER

would you sell the hope brakes on their own ?

big.eck":1oj6ozij said:
would you sell the hope brakes on their own ?

Acctually Eck i will.

The whole green purple thing isnt going to work out and the spiders for the red wheels that rampage ano'd really make them so ill stick to the red build.

Re:

Morning!

Interested in the Hope Team Green Stem, any big scratches? fading?

Cheers
Stu

Re: Re:

stu":2kglglw7 said:
Morning!

Interested in the Hope Team Green Stem, any big scratches? fading?

Cheers
Stu
No big scratches though a couple of very small marks here and there but in all honesty theyre fine and not really that noticeable :?
Some fading eg- inside the front plate is quite a strong almost like a candy apple green, but on the outside its a light apple green i'd more associate than the inside colour :? The underside is slighly darker than the top but it lives in a box and the colour in the pic is a pretty good representation.

I know it says withdrawn, but I'de love the White Industries cranks ( without the rings ). I have some retro goodness I am willing to trade…..

Latest posts

Back