Wanted Hope pro4 shimano hg freehub body

i think i may have a used but good steel one at the shop, i switched one of mine out for an XD driver (kind of hate myself for that) so i can get back to you tomorrow

and what freehub are you going from? as the end cap may need to change

That would be great thanks!
I have a variety of end caps spare here, it currently has Xd drive on it. I sold my spare hg one and now need to go back 🤦🏻‍♂️

If Jonny can’t help I might swap mine for yours if I can find a 12 sp cassette at a reasonable price. Looking at changing my Stage 5 to twelve speed.

@thebenjordan annoyingly the one i thought i had turned out to be a microspline one, however i did check the shop stock and i have both alloy and steel brand knew from wheels i have swapped so they are new but in the wrong packets, you're welcome to one of those. will be discounted as technically they are new and unused but from a wheel, £65 posted if you want one, no end cap with it though, usually they are now £90

If Jonny can’t help I might swap mine for yours if I can find a 12 sp cassette at a reasonable price. Looking at changing my Stage 5 to twelve speed.
That might work well / let me know if you want to go ahead with that?
I do have a Hope account. But hoping for something cheap; sadly I let my spare HG go cheap to help someone out!

Is the Pro 4 the one with the extra cutouts at the base, and extra length ratchet side? As opposed to right pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 9
Its the left one that has more depth into the inner drive ratchet shell, for sale if you are still looking

Latest posts

Back