Hope Hubs

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Extra pics on request. Dib here FIRST. Non prior dibbed PM's will be deleted unread.UNLESS OF COURSE ITS A PIC REQUEST

Ive some of my collection for sale(but not all of it ;) )

All hubs examined to the absolute. No cracking or damage not listed. Out of all the Hope hubs ive owned these are all OK

OK to start :)
Ti-glide mono 32h polished with original Ti skewer
Fatso 32h Polished with original Ti skewer
New bearings fitted to rear shell and in freehub(4 total all Hope) New bearing fitted to one side of the fatso(the other was fine)
Some build marks but nothing to write home about. Freehub is the Ti version and hardly touched
£145 SOLD

Purple Ti-Glide 36h rear disc version c/w Hope Skewer (black)
Purple Suspension 32h front Disc version c/w Hope Skewer(black)
Both hubs are very nice with strong anodizing and no damage. Been built but still ok. All 4 purple spacers present.
I think i replaced the freehub bearings and know the main shell bearing. Front bearings in great condition
Rampage's custom ano'd black spiders :D Very nice(and for the life of me dont know why Hope didnt also ano them :? )
£125

BULB in silver 32h 6 bolt, New Shell unbuilt
Only thing not new is the ratchet ring which came from a bulb with flange damage and was new otherwise. As such id class that as (being hardened steel) good as new.
Ti freehub with minor wear(does Ti wear :? ) Black hope skewer + 12mm bolt through axle and spacer INCLUDED
£80

BULB in Red 32h 6 bolt New Shell unbuilt
As above- Completely rebuilt- The axle is a 2nd .Spacers and shell Ano'd by Rampage(marvelous job eh ? :D )
Ti freehub
£85 - Hub in pic isnt built as im waiting on a new main bearing for the shell (SORRY,MADE MISTAKE ON PRICE-AMENDED)
+ 12mm bolt through axle and spacer INCLUDED

New BULB 5 Bolt front hub QR
Spider Ano'd black and lockring ano'd red.Only part not new is the lockring and thats my fault for sending Rampage the wrong bloody one :x Like below, a rare beastie indeed :?
£75

New Ti-glide mono screw on 32h. 135mm axle prototype fitted
£95 Not a lot i can say about this :LOL: Rare
------------
Incidental hubs :D

SP3-XC 24h/ 160mm 3 bolt rotor
QR axle converter fitted
Light :shock: Obviously for the roadies who as we all know really want to be mountainbikers. Why else would they go offroad :?
£35 Great condition :D im struggling to find build marks

Bulb front 6 bolt 32h- No bearings fitted but the QR converter is
£30 Fairly chipped :)

Bulb front 5 bolt 32h Black . New 20mm bolt through spacers.
Hub is in nice condition , a few wee marks but nothing much
£30

Bulb front 5 bolt 32h Blue 20mm QR converter fitted. Bearing will need replacing soonish
A number of marks but not tatty :? Rampage custom ano's spider :D
£35

New XC front shell in Purple 32h
£40

XC rear shell 36h
A number of build marks,scratches and chips
£22

Posting :? 1st class recorded or special next day on new hubs +£5 Sorry what can i say, blame the post office. No expense will be spared on boxes and protective packaging

Big un has a broken disc mount so not for sale- was intending to grind them all off and have it ano's for an interesting front wheel project
Uber rare 135mm Ti-Glide mono screw on 4 bolt disc version prototype :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nae chance

Attachments

• Hope hubs 004 (Custom).JPG
    Hope hubs 004 (Custom).JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 881
I'll take the silver ti-glide & fatso 32H assuming you're OK posting to me here in Germany for the cost of the postage, so DIBS on those pretty please!

robdeanhove":c6lhp0gf said:
I'll take the silver ti-glide & fatso 32H assuming you're OK posting to me here in Germany for the cost of the postage, so DIBS on those pretty please!

Not a prob. PM sent ;)
Germany wouldnt really be that different cost wise, ive no issue covering it.

Re:

Arrgghh...BUM!...I was going to pm you about the silver ones a couple of days ago...got distracted and forgot :facepalm: ...my age maybe? :LOL:

Get whichever hubs you fancy. strip completely and immerse in the stripper, polish what comes out and reassemble

Viola :D

Andy I recall one of the hubs you got this year was a tad unusual - large flanged, early hope, is that in this lot?

Back