Hope / Fox / Giant - Much Cheapness!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Right, no messing about ;)

I bought this bike because I wanted the brakes to go on my RM Blizzard. The rest is going back up for sale, and cheap too :D

First up is a Medium Giant Reign 2 Frame. 6" Travel. Fox RP2 shock. Perfect working order. 8/10 cosmetic condition.

Includes the following:
- Raceface Ride Crankset (bottom bracket will need replacing as there is a small amount of play)
- FSA Seatpost
- DMR Saddle
- Hope Seatclamp
- Spank Spike Stem (£53.99 alone on CRC!)
- Bars (not branded)
- Peaty Lock On Grips
- Integrated headset

£225 + postage
SOLD

Next is a set of Fox F32 150mm travel forks (?2011/2012?). 15mm QR axle. 1,1/8" steerer (190-200mm approximate - will confirm length when I remove them). Absolutely no marks or wear to the stanchions. Lowers 8/10 cosmetic condition.

As with any Fox Forks, I'd suggest that they're given a service (or at least an oil/seal change) as I don't know their service history.

£150 + postage
SOLD

Third up, a lovely pair of wheels. Blue Hope Pro II hubs laced to Mavic XC717 rims. The front hub has a 15mm axle conversion fitted, and I also have the original QR axle conversion which I will include. Tyres and rear gold Hope skewer included. No cassette. Rear hub has a small amount of side to side play, so will require new bearings at some point (£27.99 for a full kit from CRC).

£130 + postage
SOLD to ishaw

Last, but not least is a set of Hope disc brakes. Mono M4 200mm front, Mono Mini 160mm rear. Discs included. Will require a bleed.

£70 + postage
SOLD to ishaw

No offers thanks. It's all priced to sell!
PayPay Gift or +4% please.

Please bear in mind that I may not be able to send anything out until the end of next week. If I can send it sooner, I will.

Thanks.

Photos (I'll take some much better ones once I've removed everything and given it a clean):

toomanyframes":j2yuv6pv said:
Someone's gonna get a bargain!!!

They certainly are :)

I'd sell everything above for £500 + postage. All you'd need would be shifters, cassette and rear mech and you've got yourself a complete bike. I could even sell you a rear mech and cassette to go with it ;)

Hi, is it the disc brakes pictured for sale? If so, I'm looking for a nice set for a project so happy to take them off your hands.

Barneyballbags":romdloxj said:
toomanyframes":romdloxj said:
Someone's gonna get a bargain!!!

They certainly are :)

I'd sell everything above for £500 + postage. All you'd need would be shifters, cassette and rear mech and you've got yourself a complete bike. I could even sell you a rear mech and cassette to go with it ;)

Wow!! I'd love to but having become a dad in the last week will more than likely slow things down a bit for me.
You really shouldn't have any trouble moving that on!!
GLWS :D

Probably the beer talking, but I could be up for the wheels as well. I'll drop you a pm.

Re:

Hi.

I only want to sell everything at the moment, so not up for any swaps I'm afraid.

ishaw - Yes it's the brakes pictured (the Mono M4 and Mono Mini, not the Tech X2s fitted to the Giant!)

toomanyframes":7nj77zhu said:
Wow!! I'd love to but having become a dad in the last week will more than likely slow things down a bit for me.
You really shouldn't have any trouble moving that on!!
GLWS :D

My little boy Lewys is almost 11 weeks now. Buying, building and selling bikes is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment! :LOL: :LOL:

*feed, sleep, poo, repeat, feed, sleep, poo, repeat*
( Lewys that is, not me ;) )

Back