Hope c2 pro levers / caliper brake set

porschenut911

Retro Guru
I’ve listed these in this section as they were released in 96-97,
Removed from my Pace RC300 this evening, hardly used it has spent most of its life hanging up in workshop.

Pair of Hope c2 calipers, no3 and no5 to fit 160mm discs front and rear.
Pair of Hope Pro levers, and all hoses, banjos etc. New pads fitted and used for 1/2hr. All in very good condition with only minor marks, fully operational with no leaks but will need rebleeding as had to undo hoses to remove from internal routing.

£45 the lot

porschenut911":6xyyj6fu said:
Removed from my Pace RC300 this evening, hardly used it has spent most of its life hanging up in workshop.

Pair of Hope Pro levers, and all hoses, banjos etc. New pads fitted and used for 1/2hr. All in very good condition with only minor marks, fully operational with no leaks but will need rebleeding as had to undo hoses to remove from internal routing.

£45 the lot

Any pictures? I could be interested in these...

MCsanandreas":2cmdjp32 said:
porschenut911":2cmdjp32 said:

£45 the lot

Any pictures? I could be interested in these...

Would still like some pictures please!

Back