Rare Brake - Hope No4 caliper on sport lever

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
This is the caliper for the marzocchi bomber that nothing else fits. As you know IS is 51mm, but initially the fitting was 48mm which has caused me and many others loads of issues. So this is the only Hope C2 that fits it.

Listed as an O pro but it isnt,its a C2 sport.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Well i am shocked this didnt sell.
Lets hope none of you who saw this post, end up with a 96 Z1 or Z2 bomber fork and come along whining that you cant get a brake to fit it.

My STS DH uses Formula calipers with the 48mm spacing. Unfortunately I'm in the USA.
It would be worth it as a spare

Depends on the year. According to the archive the standard mount I think for this was 97(not 96) The difference is one bomber mount the top part is curved, which is the 51mm, the flat straight type is the 48mm.

I suppose it really just depends on what yours measures. 48mm then it can only be the Hope C2 No4, or 51mm - then its every other brake made by Hope.
I initially had the Z2.
Also the twin mount Z1 was for 48mm, but try finding that right side C2, be like finding proof of alien civilizations, God or the afterlife.

Back