Sorted Hope Bigun wheels or hubs in red or grey

I just use facebook for car and bike stuff tbh. If you join the vintage downhill group, Jamie is a moderator. You can post a wanted / enquiry ad about the Edco, there are quite a few sintesi owners on there as well. Plus, we love a restoration project I have posted quite a few of my own over the past few years (Karpiel, Canfield and now a Clifcat)
Let me know if you want my machinists details, he can definitely sort you out and it will be very reasonable too.

I just use facebook for car and bike stuff tbh. If you join the vintage downhill group, Jamie is a moderator. You can post a wanted / enquiry ad about the Edco, there are quite a few sintesi owners on there as well. Plus, we love a restoration project I have posted quite a few of my own over the past few years (Karpiel, Canfield and now a Clifcat)
Let me know if you want my machinists details, he can definitely sort you out and it will be very reasonable too.
Hey bud, managed to get hold of some bigun wheels on the 1998> for sale section, your machinists number would be great as am going to have to turn down the axle. Thanks a lot for your help

Not using Facebook seems to be a disadvantage but I have always avoided using it as I'm not a fan of social media, Expecially when the business model is predicated on selling on your personal info (my inner luddite showing through)

Its very likely that I will need an engineer in the near future to have a rear axle conversion made for a big un and the axle from the bike turned down/reproduced if I don't manage to find a set with a 12mm rear or 15/25mm edco by the time I get the rest of the parts I need sorted, so that would be great.

I did think about trying to contact Jamie from mountain mania after seeing him in a few videos (Rob Warners giant rebuild, gmbn) but I figured he is probably inundated with requests and wouldn't appreciate being bothered.

The frame is a sintessi bazooka 3, had been looking out for one for years and got this well used one on eBay with the intention of fully restoring it
So as I mentioned, social networks really irritate me, that one is already out of the ordinary and I think it has many negative effects that can lead to a more global problem, this I have understood since they appeared, I hope soon people will understand this and slow down to use them.
View attachment 743894
This frame really looks good, I am also against social networking, it really discourages me when your personal data is sold. By the way, do you know where I could find such frame? it would be nice to give me a seller on eBay, thank you.

This frame really looks good, I am also against social networking, it really discourages me when your personal data is sold. By the way, do you know where I could find such frame? it would be nice to give me a seller on eBay, thank you.
Unfortunately they seem to be really rare, I had been looking out for one for years and this 2001 frame it well worn condition came up on ebay a few months back, was quite a few people bidding on it too

I have some doublewides on mk2 gold big uns..
Hi mate, I already bought a set off here a couple of weeks ago so don't need them anymore. I would be interested in buying the spare black chaindog (the top part) from your roox rollercoaster if you would be interested in splitting.

Back