b9ajrn.jpg

silver wheel front ds

8zi71d.jpg

silver wheel front nds

iqj23q.jpg

silver wheel rear ds

205e5ar.jpg

silver wheel rear nds

Just to clarify, the brakes will come with poly hose 6 mm in black for the retro look. Rotors are included with the brakes. 205f and 185r to suit the number 8 callipers. If you really want the braided, we can sort something out but I want to keep the carbon braided in the pics for me new bike.

The black wheels are Hope Bulb hubs, Flow rims, DT double butted black spokes with brass nipples. The tyre, cassette, rotors and skewers are not included.

The silver wheels are Hope BULB hubs, X317 CD rims, DT double butted black spokes with brass nipples. Tyre, cassette, rotors and skewers are not included. However, the 317 rims are fitted with stans rim strips. I can let you have these as well if you're that way inclined.

If needs be, rims can be swapped around if you're after a particular colour scheme.

Cheers.

I'm reluctant to split a pair of wheels at this stage. Similarly, I'm happy to swap rims around but only as a pair. If some one now posts to say they want the other wheel in black with the x317 cd then we're in business.

Back