Hope 5 bolt brakes and wheels

onzadog

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,
I'm not on here a lot, I'm more often found on Singletrack. However, I have some stuff I'm upgrading and wondered if it might be of more interest to people on here.

I've got two pairs of Hope BULB wheels for sale. I'm happy to swap bit around if needed but here's what I've got.
Bulb hubs 32 hole, black with ti freehub body. 5 bolt, with spiders. Both come with DT double butted spokes. The current rims are Stans Flow although I have Mavic D321s and X317s if you'd prefer either of those transplanting on. I also have another set of identical hubs in silver if someone prefers. The bearings are smooth and the wheels straight and true. The rims to have the odd scuff on them as you would expect from kit that's actually ridden but they're solid and reliable wheels.

I've also got two bikes worth of Hope E4 brakes with Pro levers. All are number 8 calliper halves so suit 205mm up front and 185 rear. Perfect working order with the odd scuff on the reservoir caps. These would be supplied with rotors.

I'd appreciate any advice as to whether this stuff is of interest here or whether I'd be better off on ebay.

I know its always viewed with suspicion when someone pops up on a forum to sell with out ever contributing. Normally I'd do this through STW where I do have history/reputation but I just thought the 5 bolt angle might interest some people on here.

I've got a gmail account by the same user name if you have any questions. If you're curious about seeing the kit, that's not a problem if you live reasonably close to Nottingham.

Thanks for reading.

Firstly you need to put a price ,secondly I'd be intrested in both wheels and brakes at right price (Christmas = on a slim budget )

Hi ba57ards, happy to sell the rims if no one wants them as part of a wheel package. How does £25 for the rims and £7.50 for postage take your fancy?

nobby the sheep, perfectly valid point about the price. I've seen stuff going for over £100 on ebay and even if I do say so myself, my stuff is in really good condition and obviously, I've like to get as much as I can. If someone offered me £250 for a bikes worth of wheels and brakes, I'd take it and cover the postage to boot. What sort of number did you have in mind?

The silver hubs are currently built onto Mavic X317 CD rims. I'd be looking for £125 for the wheels.

(wheels include double butted spokes and Hope spiders but not the rotors or wheels skewers)

Pics to follow later today hopefully.

Back