Wanted Higher end stuff

Senior Retro Guru
Afternoon gent's (and one or 2 ladies)

Im in the market for some higher end stuff for a 1995 titanium frame.

Stem: Ahead, 1.1/8 max 130 with Idealy 10deg rise.

Bars: 560+ width, straight or little sweep, no X-LITE as I have these already.

Cranks: Cooks, kooka, caramba etc

Wheels: Ringle, CK, White industries etc prefer on black rims.

Seatpost: 27.2 in line, Black and as long as possible.

Cheers.

Nice stem and seatpost here -

I gave some Ringle hubbed wheels on campag atec grey annodized rims. Hubs are black, front (super bubba) with yellow lettering, rear (Super eight) with white. Both NOS. Come with rare and matching black/yellow lettering twisters (mint). Rims have very very minor wear. These were originally destined for my Merlin. I can dig them out and post pics if interested but being transparent I have had offers around £950 for them already which I have declined.

Afternoon gent's (and one or 2 ladies)

Im in the market for some higher end stuff for a 1995 titanium frame.

Stem: Ahead, 1.1/8 max 130 with Idealy 10deg rise.

Bars: 560+ width, straight or little sweep, no X-LITE as I have these already.

Cranks: Cooks, kooka, caramba etc

Wheels: Ringle, CK, White industries etc prefer on black rims.

Seatpost: 27.2 in line, Black and as long as possible.

Cheers.
Classy CNC FRM Web stem in black 130mm flip flop with ~8’ rise - £30

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got a couple of Thompson stems in your size range, 25.4 and some rise, black. Now roox stem in grey with matching nos bar ends too. Might have others, roox, hope, use, nuke proof (the retro ones).

Bars, Easton carbon, use carbon (25.4), possibly others. Could be tempted to remove some lovely blue controltech off my dynatech, have matching blue hope stem on the build.

Caramba sidewinder cranks, nos in black. Gold 110 BCD spider also nos, or used silver 94 BCD. Middleburns.

Pretty sure I have some roox posts but can't recall the size, might have others, I'd need to check.

Could you send me more details and pics of the sidewinders,
Interested to see what roox equipment you have also 👍

Back