Higgins , pricey but nicey

squirrelchaser

Old School Grand Master
This seller has been discussed before regarding prices .
I love the bike though . If it was renovated by Allins {so before 1981??} How old is the frame ??

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If it was renovated by Allins {so before 1981??} How old is the frame ??

The frame looks 70s to me, the style of mudguard eyes, the cable stops, derailleur hanger. The lugs are quite old fashioned though🤔

I'm sure a marque Enthusiast could date it especially with the frame number

Looks a bit like the fork is pushed back, but sometimes the camera angle does that.

The frame looks 70s to me, the style of mudguard eyes, the cable stops, derailleur hanger. The lugs are quite old fashioned though🤔

I'm sure a marque Enthusiast could date it especially with the frame number

Looks a bit like the fork is pushed back, but sometimes the camera angle does that.
They ceased trading in the mid 60's so it could have been more than painted by Allins .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back