Hi Guys, easton Carbon Frame with Electronic Damping

It is.... but you may be thinking of a different Graham. I'm not of the Saabstudent/autosport infamy....

My green T16 was called Saabarella (RIP :cry: )

G

Ah, its a crazy small e-world we live in!!!

And yes i loved that 900, worked on it for a couple of years after i sold it, still went like s.h.one.t of the proverbial, do hanker for another but got fed up changing boxes!!!!

tandino":3ptm3btv said:
do hanker for another but got fed up changing boxes!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And this is exactly the reason my Mrs will put her foot down at the slightest mention of a 900 (although my mum, at 69 and maybe looking for somethiong a little smaller, has a red LPT aero that I still have my eye on ;) )

Mine only had about 220max, and even before I got past 185, I had gone through 2 boxes.... think I did 5 in total :facepalm:

Well after a little more poking and proding yesterday ive completely stripped the frame.
The Carbon front forks and Smart shock appear to be all in good working order bar a shite respray around the drop outs in white which is also applied to the frame over the original yellow hue.
The rear shock however is shot to bits, leaking oil etc.
Plan is now to sell the K2 5000 frame and i will put all the carbon bits onto my other halfs Mint 856 and retro fit the good Girvins and rear swingarm etc to the other 856 in the shed which is currently running a Judy Rock Shok.
The carbon rear swingarm has unbonded itself on one joint where it buts to the ally, anyone got any ideas about this and what to use to rebond it?.

Anyway shameless plug of my Missus Mint Proflex 856 with Girvin Elite's :-

20131014_172722_zps7511f5b7.jpg

Back