Hi everybody and some LTS advise

jimihendrix":2dlu1t25 said:
If it was mine i'd go for a pair of Z1 Bombers or long travel Judy's, despite the LTS DH being a downhill specific it's still too old school for super long travel modern forks, i have long travel 80mm Bomber Z1's on mine and they work great.

I dont really think the DH is designed to run a conventional front mech due to the bend in the seattube, dont think i've seen a DH with one and mine has never had one fitted, i could be wrong though.

If you are needing spares BETD (Google it) do bushes, linkages and mech hangers and TF tuned will re-build the Rockshock Super Delux

Post up some pics of it ;)

the 97 lts dh can run a front mech no problem, also when bought as a frameset it came with the judy dh's, an 80mm fork, this was pants really and didnt work with the frame, most professional racers ditched them and put on dho's. this frame will handle up to 6 inches off travel and twin crown forks no problem, have a look through some old mags 97 to 98....

it looks like the Jr T's are off for a while the steerers just too short, so on go the rev's untill I can find a new steerer

sorry the picture is rubbish but i've just taken it on my phones camera its not a lot to look at im sorry, its just thown together out of what I can find/strip off other bikes.
I need to troll ebay for awhile to get some older DH cranks, a kore B52(?) stem, a chain device that wont fall apart if you look at it too hard, one of them old polished alloy hope 4 pot caliper and a set of Boxxters (they so suit cruds)

Back