For Sale HEYLIGHT (Tune) XT RITCHEY VANTAGE SUPER HARD ANO WHEEL SET

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
yes, i'm still in the process of shrinking the bike cave content. so these nice wheels can make someone else happy. both the wheels run true and easy. should be pretty early since the freehub is for 7speed only. from what i know the maker of heylight (mr. heydenreich) used to work for and with uli fahl who founded the brand tune. his heylight hubs (as far as i've been told) are more reliable than the tune ones which simply were manufactured often to the very wheight weenie limits and so tended to break. well made in germany anyhow. since i'm nearly 2m tall and little less slim than i used to be 🤦 i give them away. the ritchey hard ano rims show only few wear. most the time these were sitting around collecting dust. no clue why the rim decals are not similar. asking 160€ plus parceling. please note i did the weight measuring including the skewers. would want to swap for a silver syncros Ø27,2mm | 330mm seat post (got the same in non-matching Ø27,0mm :| ) or a silver mavic x618 32° or a dark mavic m281 36° rim to build pairs.

if i'm right this is the page/shop of the people behind heylight http://www.sub-4.de/1866201.htm

might alternatively split the wheels to sell rims and hubs. if somebody wants either – just let me know

2549327-hlhgktbgexh7-heylight_lrs1-large.jpg

2549326-1c979dcug5kq-heylight_lrs2-large.jpg

2549325-sw5t34gqeo1p-heylight_lrs3-large.jpg

2549324-sgh5dozn4rrc-heylight_lrs4-large.jpg

2549323-1anxwae9595p-heylight_lrs5-large.jpg

2549322-sfsxkxd1gop8-heylight_lrs6-large.jpg

2549321-jhskvhg89b3e-heylight_lrs7-large.jpg

Last edited:
I'll think about it. Have a frame in mind. Would an 8 speed cassette go on these? Prefer xt m737 rear hub.. heylight hub? How does it compare.. sorry, am a newbie. Can't pm you.

Hi there, thanks for your response, sounds good. See if it's possible and kindly report back, what's overall longevity of a heylight hub compared to a m737..? That's the crux of the problem. I prefer m737 hubs and even parallax stx. Weight not main concern, longevity it. Function over form. Bauhaus. Vorsprung Durch technik. Even though audi have ruined their reputation with offerings over past 10-15 years. Same with BMW. I used to drive a hand built s6 years ago, now Honda legend.

well, heylight is founded and run by mr. heydenreich, who used to do development work for tune. he's also known to be the head behind tune skewers for example. after some court dates with uli fahl (tune founder) about who owns which idea they've split up. still he is producing (see link above) and all parts should be available. looking for a cone to complete a 737 might be less fun presumably (i might be wrong, never had to look for this part so far). anyhow heylight is light and made in germany stuff, so if you're okay with stx – that's another story...

Back