Help facilitate purchase from www-kleinanzeigen-de

citizen-snips

Retro Guru
Bit of a long shot, but I wondered if someone on here might be able to help facilitate a purchase from www-kleinanzeigen-de. I’ve tried registering on the site but have since found out one needs to be in Germany (or something along those lines — to be able to register (I read somewhere something about having a European mobile to register on).

Anyhow there’s small bike component for sale on there that I'm after. Just wondered if anyone on here has managed to get around it or in case someone on here can help facilitate.

Thanks

You can log in and create an account with just an email address and password

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_072941_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_072941_com.android.chrome.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 3
I can help you. Possibility is high, that you are talking about one of my ads. I currently have listed more than 760 (retro) bike related sales ads there and I count myself to the biggest german retro-sellers. More than 3.000 followers there alone and a membership of more than 10 years.

The site itself used to be a child of the eBay mothersite. For quite some time now, it has been purchased by a norvegian company and since may 16th 2023 they changed name & logo. They now are only "Kleinanzeigen" which translates to: "small-sales-ads". Those you would have found in a newspaper or a magazine back in the day.

They have nothing to do anymore with eBay. You need a new login and (of course) customer support etc. has no connection whatsoever with your regular ebay (never had). You need a full new account! I think you can register there and set your location to any in Germany.

The site itself has many many pros and cons. The DO have an own payment system but only about 5% really uses it. Remember this is a website made of pure trust! You will encounter fraud ads and you will quickly learn how to deal with the site. Be prepared to do 99% trust related deals with paypal-friends only! Its a small retro bike world there. People "know" each other after some time! Do it, trust it! ...or leave it.

After all this has been and hopefully always will be first and foremost a site for private people! No Amazon sellers or regular eBay - where by now, about 88% of all sales are from bigger companies. Its a yard sale site for you and your neighbors so to say - or people selling their collections and parts!

John Rock and many other "names" I know from here and elsewhere are sneakin around there, too regularly.

I always try to help, whenever someone needs some small things there. Let me know.

Cheers

Last edited:
I can help you. Possibility is high, that you are talking about one of my ads. I currently have listed more than 760 (retro) bike related sales ads there and I count myself to the biggest german retro-sellers. More than 3.000 followers there alone and a membership of more than 10 years.

The site itself used to be a child of the eBay mothersite. For quite some time now, it has been purchased by a norvegian company and since may 16th 2023 they changed name & logo. They now are only "Kleinanzeigen" which translates to: "small-sales-ads". Those you would have found in a newspaper or a magazine back in the day.

They have nothing to do anymore with eBay. You need a new login and (of course) customer support etc. has no connection whatsoever with your regular ebay (never had). You need a full new account! I think you can register there and set your location to any in Germany.

The site itself has many many pros and cons. The DO have an own payment system but only about 5% really uses it. Remember this is a website made of pure trust! You will encounter fraud ads and you will quickly learn how to deal with the site. Be prepared to do 99% trust related deals with paypal-friends only! Its a small retro bike world there. People "know" each other after some time! Do it, trust it! ...or leave it.

After all this has been and hopefully always will be first and foremost a site for private people! No Amazon sellers or regular eBay - where by now, about 88% of all sales are from bigger companies. Its a yard sale site for you and your neighbors so to say - or people selling their collections and parts!

John Rock and many other "names" I know from here and elsewhere are sneakin around there, too regularly.

I always try to help, whenever someone needs some small things there. Let me know.

Cheers

Greetings, I'm located in the USA, and I came across this assistance forum while seeking guidance on how to make international purchases from kleinanzeigen.de. I'm particularly interested in a toy listed on the platform. Is it feasible for someone to either assist me in creating an account or help me acquire the item I'm looking for? I've been using ShipGerman for forwarding purchases from ebay.de, but unfortunately, they don't provide purchase request services. Could you direct me to the right path or perhaps facilitate contact with the seller?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi ...thats no problem. The site is a private to private only. Mostly ... I can help you and get in contact with the seller. Send me the link via PM and your absolute maximum price you would pay for the item. Remember international shipping rates. Luckily they are super cheap from Germany. Compared to what shipping stuff from the US to Germany costs.

Hi ...thats no problem. The site is a private to private only. Mostly ... I can help you and get in contact with the seller. Send me the link via PM and your absolute maximum price you would pay for the item. Remember international shipping rates. Luckily they are super cheap from Germany. Compared to what shipping stuff from the US to Germany costs.
Can’t find the PM Link sorry I’m new to this platform. But here is the link for the toy. Can you PM me. Thanks.

Back