Helmet cams??

Ok, I can see why you're reluctant to mount your iPhone after that. ;) Glad you and the bike survived.

Ta.
That was with the older camera. Bought one of these of ebay for £90
Had it in the peaks but haven't processed any footage yet.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got an Archos multimedia player type thing and found they make a camera that records on to tht, it was an extra £60 for the camera but busts out pretty good quality, weighs nothing and doesn't do anything to the whole aerodynamics of your lid, and because it records to my archos I got 32gb of recording space, and I can watch it back straight away.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I just got a Contour HD 720 from Tredz.co.uk which was a 100 quid less than chain reaction. The difference in quality to the competition is massive as I found out on youtube. Still waiting for the vented helmet mount though.

Rich

Back