Hello, etc

Those forks seem to be as good as those on my 5.2 as the forks on mine will be being trashed due to them having little bounce and very slow on the rebound so i will replace them with some straight rigids as i plan on just using mine for light trails and some road riding .

I doubt by the sound of things that your forks will cope very much at all on the real trails so be careful or they'll catch you out and leave you with more than you bargained for and i suppose the ride back up due to the lack of a working chair lift will test the forks under continuous pressure which will probably confirm just how naff those forks really are and good luck on ebay as theirs got to be a worthwhile bargain to be had somewhere on there .

Re:

Cool :cool: put up some photos on here when you get the chance!

So I can feel even more jealous :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":21c4knei said:
Welcome to the forum, I do like a nice Sunn! :cool:

Go rigid, like mine ;)

Mike

Wow ! :cool: that looks Stunning and i'd love to see more sunn bike's on the forum as i reckon their really underated ;) ..

Where I work doesn't look at all like this :

161z4au.jpg

Oh, hang on.

It does :)

Be careful putting pics up like that as you'll create some serious rage created by very envious members :mrgreen: :LOL: ..

Rode up to work today, best I can say is that the fork wasn't *too* bad if you remain in the saddle and totally unload it. However, "danceuse" == "pogo stick". At lunchtime I did a couple of kilometers of trails, downhill was OK until hitting any sort of ripples, at which point the front end went crazy, requiring hard braking to keep it effectively rigid.

On the upside, it didn't blow its seals out :)

Long story short, it's just about rideable as is, we'll see what happens if I graft a rigid fork on, and I'm looking for an XC700 or similar.
Muddy paw":lqezfpit said:
Be careful putting pics up like that as you'll create some serious rage created by very envious members :mrgreen: :LOL: ..
Not gonna make any friends with these, then.
QPz58XK.jpg

8i0uCOx.jpg

It certainly looks the business out in the sun and you were darn lucky you weren't ditched with those forks as they seem to be well past their sell by date ..

Back