HeiHei, XTR, Pace, Syncros FEW ITEMS LEFT!

Anodised blue wheel skewers - front and back - allen key only (no levers) - £5 each - I believe they are titanium not 100% sure

PM'ED ;)

Ringle Seat Collar (fits heihei frame) - £25 - 31.8mm??? - black with anodised blue allen key bolt - very good condition with only slight marks

Can I get a photo of this please? Also, confirmation of internal diameter would rock :cool:

Kona Hei Hei frame now confirmed as 19 inch centre to top of seat tube. Adding frame only pictures later tonight.

Anodised blue wheel skewers - front and back - allen key only (no levers) - £5 each - I believe they are titanium not 100% sure

Are they magnetic? Dibs if they're not magnetic!

Hi

Not magnetic as far as I know. Lots of interest in these, need to establish who dibbed first in the PM's

Regards

Matthew

kingroon":1wsqnnll said:
Ringle Seat Collar (fits heihei frame) - £25 - 31.8mm??? - black with anodised blue allen key bolt - very good condition with only slight marks

Can I get a photo of this please? Also, confirmation of internal diameter would rock :cool:

Hi, added some photos on site, but as I was taking photo, have seen a hairline crack to one part of the outside (not inner) edge, shown on photo.

Back