Happy New Year !

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":21v0v5fy said:
Have you made any?

Not as such Mike, just trying to build upon what we did as a family last year really, it's a long story... Onwards and upwards as they say :D

Bike wise I need to finish off the Carrera, just need a front mech and to true the wheels, oh and respray the forks as I chipped them :facepalm:

Cheers!

Adruzzz":1hwzqcax said:
Mike Muz 67":1hwzqcax said:
Have you made any?

Not as such Mike, just trying to build upon what we did as a family last year really, it's a long story... Onwards and upwards as they say :D

Bike wise I need to finish off the Carrera, just need a front mech and to true the wheels, oh and respray the forks as I chipped them :facepalm:

Cheers!

What mech do you need?

Mike Muz 67":lnvfv4kz said:
Adruzzz":lnvfv4kz said:
Mike Muz 67":lnvfv4kz said:
Have you made any?

Cheers!

What mech do you need?

It's a Shimano 300 EX, not sure of the size though, I probably could reuse the old one, but it is quite rusty :roll:

highlandsflyer":3vjqpg97 said:
Given it's a Carrera, something made of tinfoil. Perhaps could recycle some of the Christmas turkey gubbins.

Happy New Year !

I couldn't care less, it's the first racer i've had since a Raleigh Milk race in around 1987 and I love it :D

Happy New Year anyway :D

Re:

I think it'll need spraying really, I couldn't be bothered in the Summer when I last looked at it, maybe a look with fresh eyes would be better :roll:

Cheers Mike ;)

Back