H Lloyd Cycles - Nick No More

Give the gentleman a chance as its always difficult in takeovers to smooth issues out, just hope the same kind of service continues & more modern payment systems, ordering online etc.. Are in place in the future to speed things up. Good luck as you have big shoes to fill.

Re:

Had a long chat with Nick early in the year when he made me some decals for my latest build, gave no indication that the business might be up for sale.

Anyway, good luck Steve, I will doubtless be placing an order or two in the course of the year.

Midlife":3etcwmvj said:
I thought you could order online via the ebay shop Nick set up?

Shaun

That was a new one on me.

I know cyclomondo have an eBay shop & its a good one.

Nob":2p4hf60q said:
Midlife":2p4hf60q said:

Shaun

I thought it had a name like decals2000 for his ebay shop......

Shaun

Midlife":36e91nzq said:
Nob":36e91nzq said:
Midlife":36e91nzq said:

Shaun

I thought it had a name like decals2000 for his ebay shop......

Shaun

I thought decals2000 was H Lloyd but can't find it now so not sure. If I remember Nick only put limited stock on there (80's Raleigh sets etc.) and I can understand why with ebay fees.

A quick update....my original order never arrived so that was a bit frustrating but just one of those things.

I went to Steve later in the week with a question around Reg Harris decals and he took it straight to Nick who between them provided a very comprehensive answer. Really happy with the response and the quick turnaround so 5 stars from me.

I think it's going to be ok :D

the ebay site goes with the business
"...along with the printer Steve now has my artwork and hardcopy files from over 30 years of making decals. He has all the HLC stock and now owns all websites and ebay names. He also has the massive archive collection of original transfers and decals, some going back to the 1920's. It's a huge collection and it's good to know that it has found a new home."
see https://www.facebook.com/H-Lloyd-Cycles ... 632082872/

but I think some non-decals items might be excluded.
I thought that these were Nick's as well
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/retrobikestuf ... 7675.l2562

I have bought some of the lubrication nipples from Nick last year.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Ordered set of 531st weds this week via paypal with notes giving details. Arrived friday. Perfect service. spoke to steve who confirmed order and posting. Buy with confidence.

Latest posts

Back