GT Zaskar Team need know BB and headset sizes

Headset is a standard 1 1/8 external cup type. You could try and find the missing bearing cages but probably easier to buy a new headset (though best to use the correct tools to remove old and fit new).

BB size will be defined by 2 things:

BB shell width (68 or 73mm)
Axle length for the cranks you intend to use.

If you go down the square taper or hollow tech 1 BB route, the above applies. If you go ht 2 (external cup BB), then any will fit, you just use spacers as needed. Axle is attached to cranks.

For year, the zaskar serial number will tell you. It usually has a month and year in it, plus the frame number.

Headset is a standard 1 1/8 external cup type. You could try and find the missing bearing cages but probably easier to buy a new headset (though best to use the correct tools to remove old and fit new).

BB size will be defined by 2 things:

BB shell width (68 or 73mm)
Axle length for the cranks you intend to use.

If you go down the square taper or hollow tech 1 BB route, the above applies. If you go ht 2 (external cup BB), then any will fit, you just use spacers as needed. Axle is attached to cranks.

For year, the zaskar serial number will tell you. It usually has a month and year in it, plus the frame number.
Hium I don't know that's true the width of the frame opening is over 40mm .

My bad, it is an integrated looking headset, didn't look like it from the close up shots on my phone, but frame shots confirm.

Back