GT Zaskar NOW SPLITING! XTR,Rock Shox SID

xcrider

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Up for sale is my project bike that I built a few months ago and never even ridden it! First of I have to let you know that it's a GT Avalanche frame (I've had it at home already and decidet to make it pretty-er :) ) that's been sanded down and powder coated, so it's in PERFECT condition without a single scratch. I also put on ORIGINAL gt zaskar decal set from USA! It has a brand new headset and BB, but practicly all the parts are NOS or in mint condition!
Due to the fact that my new 2013 Zaskar is coming in a few weeks I need to make some space for it so I decided to SPLIT the bike.

ALL SOLD!

I'll list the parts:
- Frame with brand new headset and brand new BB and mech hanger in size 19'. Excelent condition without a single scratch or dent. Price 70gbp.

- A set of spengle MTB 3 carbon wheels. They are in great condition. Nice and straight apart from a few paint cracks really small and not visible from 1m distance. If you want to make them show wheels you can always paint them as you wish... Price 340gbp. SOLD

- Beautiful blue coloured Rock Shox SID dual air around 98' with a steerer of 196cm long! Working excelent, a few paint crack - first colour all original. Price 110gbp.

- Shimano XTR RD M952 rear mech working perfect. Price 70gbp.
SOLD

- Shimano XTR FD M952 front mech also working perfect with few small marks of corrosion only on surface. Price 40gbp.

- Shimano XTR ST-M952 9-speed STi's, working perfect, like new without any marks of use. Price 85gbp. SOLD

- Shimano XTR BR-M950 V-Brakes, excelent, like new working perfect. Brand new Swissstop pads! Price 60gbp. SOLD

- Shimano HG93, HG61-9speed chain and cassete. New, only fitted. Price for the set 27gbp. SOLD

- Selle Italia FLITE seat in yellow. Good condition. Price 40gbp.

- Ritchey PRO 44/32/22 Crank, was NOS when fitted only did 500m of test riding. Splined. 45gbp.

- Seat post (27,2×280), handlebar (61cm long), stem (12cm), perfect without marks. Price for the set 22gbp.

- Michelin Wildgripper's in green colour. Lite S rear and Lite comp front 26×1,95. Great condition, plenty of life left not much used. 40gbp for the pair SOLD

All the prices are in gbp and INCLUDE shipping to UK or any EU country (I'll be shipping it from Slovenia).

GAWJUS.... :D zaskar or avalanche its stunning i love it. hats off to you sir for your build and for your honesty. ;)

Hi, It's not a rapid rise! But as I said, I will wait for a few days or weeks before I split it, becouse I would really love to see this bike riding around and beeing enjoyed as it is becouse it rides awsome! I would also be stuck with the frame again probably and some other parts that were also not so cheap as those white jagwire's, the grips, etc... These are the parts that just make the bike complete :cool:
I will also accept offers!

Nice but surely crazy to go to all that expense and NOT use a Zaskar frame. It isn't as though they are difficult to find.

Good luck with the sale though.

As I said.. I've had that frame at home, it was in good shape, I made it even better and one thing lead to another and I built this machine :)

If they're still available I am very interested in the cranks. What do you got in mind charging for them?

edit:
Saw your price ... I think I'll pass (but the price is reasonable for them! ) doesn't fit my budget right now. Sorry for not seeing it on the first read.

Back