GT Zaskar 20th Anniversary frameset [Large]

bigbarryfatbaps

Dirt Disciple
A stunning, brand new GT Zaskar 20th anniversary re-issue frame. Genuine USA made unlike the current factory Zaskars which are Taiwan made!

I bought this earlier in the year in a view to build up a retro bike but i'm a bit skint at the moment so can't afford to give it the finishing kit it deserves!

Please feel free to ask my any questions..... it's a "Large" size so I think that equates to a 20".

These are very very hard to come by, only 500 were made and as you can see from the certificate of authenticity this is number 119. The list price for these frames is £699.99!

I'm looking for ...... £400..... ...... SOLD ALREADY!

GT Zaskar Re Issue Limited Edition Frame 2008

Mention the name Zaskar to race fans and you'll conjure up memories of victories in every discipline of the sport. Original design Zaskar tube diameters but with up to date geometry and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.

Throughout its 20 year history Zaskar mounted pros have triumphed in downhill, XC, 4X and dual slalom. No other hardtail boasts a racing pedigree so diverse. Back in the nineties the Zaskar was the bench mark hardcore frame for jumpers and trail riders alike.

The Zaskar's podium-proven geometry delivers a near telepathic steering response without twitchiness - no mean feat at the speeds this machine delivers in dirt crits and uphill sprints.

The frame is Alcoa aluminium, hand made in USA with original tube diameters but with up to date geometry.
Top Features of the GT Zaskar Re Issue Limited Edition Frame 2008

* Product: GT Zaskar Re Issue 20th Anniversary Limited Edition (500 Worldwide) Frame
* Material: Alcoa Aluminium hand made in the USA
* Suggested fork travel: 100mm
* Seat post size: 31.6mm
* Seat clamp size: 34.9mm
* Headset: Integrated
* Bottom bracket: 68mm
* Front mech clamp size: 34.9mm
* Rear Mech hanger: Replaceable (MHGT52)
* Dropout spacing: 135mm
* Size Options: Small, Medium, Large, X-large
* Colour: Ball Burnished
* Extras: 2 Spare Decal Sets, Certificate of Authenticity and V brake Bosses

Back