GT with no name

Ferry Dusika":19eaelnn said:
It`s an old Simplon (austrian brand)

I'm pretty sure about it.

Do you have any example pics?

I've just had a look around but not found any.

If it isn't a GT, it would explain the oddities, but the number of similarities suggests an influence, one way or the other.

As legrandefromage said before. That "triple Triangle design" is actually a very common frame design. No GT Invention.

I have seen a very similar GT esque copy in Belgium last year but alas what it was escapes me, Also seen a Shogun Prairiebreaker that looked similar ;)

the forks and frame appear to be lugged , GT's prior to the supposed date didnt have lugged F+F, e.g 84 timberline and didnt after this date as can be seen in the pics.

so why would they make an unheard of lugged frame and forks for one year when they had been making mtb and bmx without lugged frame and forks for years before and after

its not a GT :LOL: :LOL:

On both the Apollo and the Shogun Prairie Breaker the top tube meets the seattube as normal rather than the seat tube going through it as on a GT.

So not either of them, can't find any Simplons with hellenic frames at the mo.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back