GT STS and GIANT ATX 2 DH FRAMES

jimmy5willy

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Having a bit of a clear out and these have to go.

GT STS. 1997 I think. Carbon headtube model. SMALL 14.5" but rides like a 16" because of the seat post angle. Comes with a red headset fitted. I forget which brand but will look it up later.
This frame is currently built up as a complete bike. I'm gonna start breaking it down today, but give me some time to get photos and stuff. Meanwhile, feel free to ask questions/form a queue to buy. Looking for £250 + postage, or collection from Coventry is fine.

Giant ATX 2. 1999 maybe? Gold and purple model. This one is already disassembled to frame status. Has stonechips from use, nothing more than you should expect.
Comes with specific AC chain device, seatpost and clamp, BB and an A2Z rear disc mount, which doesn't really suit but you may find handy.
Not sure what to ask for pricewise, shall we say £300 but open to offers? Collection is probably better - it's quite a lump, but willing to work something out for posting.

Will eventually put them on Ebay if they don't go, but like to give you guys a head start on everyone else. ;)

Could you please tell me the BB width on the STS? - Difference sources say different things on the STS depending on where you look, I'm not sure if it's year dependent.

Back