Sold GT RTS frame **SOLD**

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Up for sale/swap is this, richly decorated (by previous owner), 20" GT RTS (not an RTS-1, obviously, despite decals..) frame:

20230131_130823.jpg

Year of manufacture and exact type unknown, but the Noleen piggy back shock is still fully functional, no play, no cracks. Seat tube 515mm c-t. The only thing missing is the brake rocker thingy.

120 EUR plus actual postage **NOW 120 EUR posted to EUR/UK**

Swap options:
- 1 1/8" black Ritchey forks w/ 200mm ahead steerer;
- 73x122mm Shimano XT BB

Let me know if you have questions :)
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Up for sale/swap is this, richly decorated (by previous owner), 20" GT RTS (not an RTS-1, obviously, despite decals..) frame:

View attachment 774867

Year of manufacture and exact type unknown, but the Noleen piggy back shock is still fully functional, no play, no cracks. Seat tube 515mm c-t. The only thing missing is the brake rocker thingy.

120 EUR plus actual postage

Swap options:
- 73x122mm Shimano XT BB
- Suitable Oakley EVZero Path glasses in good condition.

Thanks for looking!
I just commented on an earlier thread how cool your bike looked....how come you took it apart and are now selling the frame? Are you selling any of the other parts off it? I am using your pics of the bike as a pallette for my build.....Rob

View attachment 774867

120 EUR plus actual postage

Swap options:
- 73x122mm Shimano XT BB
- Suitable Oakley EVZero Path glasses in good condition.

Thanks for looking!
What is the "brake rocker" you refered to

I just commented on an earlier thread how cool your bike looked....how come you took it apart and are now selling the frame? Are you selling any of the other parts off it? I am using your pics of the bike as a pallette for my build.....Rob
Hi Rob, yes: I saw your message on the build thread of my RTS: thanks :)
It's a matter of thinning the herd a bit and this FS beast is one that is destined to go and (hopefully) please someone else.

I still think this is one of the most iconic full suspension bikes from the glorious days of mountain biking back in the 90s (next to the Yeti ARC-AS/LT I also own and will not sell..) and I look forward seeing your build come together!

What is the "brake rocker" you refered to
The brake rocker is the part that is needed to be able to run cantilever brakes on an RTS. There were two versions, both including loose parts that were easily lost, or removed, when switching to other types of brakes like V's, or Maguras.

I've used Maguras on my RTS to great satisfaction. They're my favorite type of brakes to go on a 90s mountain bike anyway :D

Well..

My very first 'real' mountain bike was a GT Avalanche AL back in the day :cool:

1695200656339.png

I've always had a soft spot for some GT's, like the famous Zaskar LE (I owned one), the RTS and the Psyclone.
But then, I have a soft spot for a lot of other mountain bikes/brands as well, so wouldn't consider myself a 'GT guy' :)

What parts are you specifically referring to from my RTS build?

Back