GT LTS unknown year *reduced *

haydzmtb

GT Fan
Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yBNmeF9V8dSpK5tH7

Reduced by 10‰ £1530

19" GT LTS year unknown as it wasn't stamped around the BB. w/serviced Rockshox Deluxe rear shock.
Rockshox Judy DH fork 1 1/8
Vetta AT Transverse saddle near new
Raceface XY seatpost 26.8 mm
Tioga alchemy headset 1 1/8
Azonic shorty deluxe stem 60mm
Club Roost handlebar 645mm 2" rise
Shimano XTR V-brakes front and rear
Avid Ultimate brake levers
Tektro T9 and ACOR front booster
Sram X-Ray shifters 3x8 with new ODI clear Proline attack grips and shifter grips.
Shimano XT front mech set up for 2 front rings
Shimano XTR rear mech
Shimano cassette 11-30 CS-M737-I
Raceface Turbine cranks 175mm with PACE 46T and Shimano 32t rings
Spin tri-spoke wheels, braking surface excellent, bit of play in the rear wheel.
Panaracer Smoke and Dart classic 2.1 TYRES, ControlTech Ti skewers (non QR)
Mr Crud DCD near new
Ringle bottle cage clean outside, scuffed inside.
Easton flat pedals.

Condition: Overall good cosmetic condition throughout. The frame has some scuffs and some scratches.
When I originally obtained the frame it was in a very bad state with no rear shock. The decals had badly deteriorated and it was in need of lots of love. I sourced another frame which had the Ti top linkage, which had a cleaner rear end of the same size and a rear shock. I exchanged a shock for one which was serviced and had dampening. Removed the nasty decals and restored and polished the frame to the best of my abilities and time. Polished the rear and rebuilt the frame. Obtained new decals and set about sourcing the other parts.
Spent a lot of time on it.
All parts are obviously used. Some less so than others. Hoping the pictures show the overall cosmetic condition of the components.
Since building it I have ridden it for approx 5 miles on the road.
The forks and shock compress and rebound well and all the dials work.
I have replaced the bearing in the wheels. They run tru. The tyres are practically near new.
New cables and housing throughout.
The bike is safe to ride and all gears indexing.

With the sale I will include a the original new black gripshift grips.
And the spare donor frame also pictured.

No swaps. Not going to split for parts.
Collection preferred.
Located in Exeter UK. Can meet within a reasonable distance.
Only willing to ship the bike to you if you arrange the courier.
I can obtain a bike box and carefully box it up for you.

I have tried to be as realistic as I can regarding pricing to what it has cost me to build the bike and the current market price for each part in its state. But obviously recognise that my taste in components may not be the same as yours. I put a lot of hours and sweat in restoring these bikes and wish I could keep them. But unfortunately I just need the room.

Any questions or interest please PM me.

Back