GT Karakoram Frm & Kona P2 forks £40 incld delivery

Re: GT Karakoram Frm, Kona P2, XT Thumbies/mech REDUCED FURT

Hi elPedro,
Forks are 1 and 1/8".
As for whether they are are triple butted, I honestly don't know. I've studied the forks and thee are various stamps on them. One of which at the front appears to say OM/TB (it's really faint). I don't know if that means they are triple butted or not. They also have 143F366 and SPINNER stamped on them.
Hope that helps
Iain

EDIT: They weigh 830 grams (with a 135mm steerer tube) if that gives a clue to the buttedness of them!

EDIT 2: According to the information in this thread viewtopic.php?t=54797 discussing crown to axle lengths and weights then mine must be Triple Butted. Obviously that is based on the information provided by fellow members of this forum.

They'll be triple butted then, for certain :D Tragically I need 1" :cry: otherwise they'd be perfect!

Thanks very much for the extra info

Hi, do you know the axel to crown on the P2's? Hope I haven't missed that in the prior pages! I could be tempted pending this!

yep, that was on page two :)

It's approx. 394mm but judging from info I've now read it's probably 390mm with me not measuring them properly! Here is the photo I took
KonaProjecttwoforksdims_zps4cfb5bcc.jpg

I'll have a think, really need the slighty longer for a '94 frame. Thanks for the info and sorry - I missed page 2!
Thanks, Mat

No worries Mat, if you want the frame as well I can reduce the prices as the postage is less with one package!

P2s still available, I can confirm hat the steerer tube is 135mm from the crown to the top of the steerer tube and the bottom of the threaded part is approx. 112mm from the crown.

Back