Sorted GT Bologna Lite fork 1 1/8" Ahead x 190mm

ajw573

Klein Fan
Morning All,
I am looking for a GT Bologna Lite fork in 1 1/8" Ahead with a steerer length of 190mm or more. Ideally in Black but colour really doesn't matter.
If any one has one spare I would be very grateful. Shipping to Bristol.
Thanks in advance!
Andy

Thanks for the quick reply. I am hanging out for a Lite if at all possible to finish off a 94 Zaskar build. I am recreating a bike I had back in the day when I worked for the GT distributor. The Judy SL's really need to go...

Attachments

• IMG_6240.jpeg
    IMG_6240.jpeg
    692.3 KB · Views: 11
What’s wrong with the SL? It looks great.

I went M950 on my 95 which looks a similar build as I’m doing M900 on a 93 & 94 build. 74F63F52-0B16-4C38-A908-DDF804730BCB.jpeg

I was trying to keep it looking like the bike I had and a bit more old school. I have some Mag 21 SL Ti's being repainted so we'll see what they look like and a Syncros Cattlehead stem on the way. But I would still like a Bologna Lite option!

Yeh my 95 is one I knock about on so went with a 96 build kit as it works better.

My next 3 builds will be 94 and under parts.

Who’s painting the SL TI? How they getting the correct finish?

I’m after a set for my 3dv one.

Ali at Fat Creations is doing the painting. We'll see how close he gets to original look. He knows what it needs to look like so here's hoping!

The date mark on the frame is August 1994, so I could have gone either way but went down the earlier rather than later route.

The date mark on the frame is August 1994, so I could have gone either way but went down the earlier rather than later route.
The frames are different from 94 to 95. Only slightly but they are different. Inside of the dropouts is the giveaway to which it is.

Back