Wanted GT bike/frame 80's/90's

LozMyKeyz

Retro Newbie
Hi I'm looking for a GT bike/frame from 80's or 90's the triple triangle style frame. Ideally 54cm+ size. Nice paintwork would be a plus but not essential.

Cheers

Hi I'm looking for a GT bike/frame from 80's or 90's the triple triangle style frame. Ideally 54cm+ size. Nice paintwork would be a plus but not essential.

Cheers
I have a few for sale chap...
Take a peek!

I have a few for sale chap...
Take a peek!

I think I saw these mate nice frames. The black looks decent I doubt it'd have the tyre room I need. You got any bigger sizes in the green?

Only what's left on the thread ! The talera is the biggest it takes vee brakes so can fit a bigger tyre than the green Timberline's.

Only what's left on the thread ! The talera is the biggest it takes vee brakes so can fit a bigger tyre than the green Timberline's.
Nice one not sure I could commit to the blue but I'll have a think on it cheers! Out of interest, where do you source these frames?

Talera paint is a bit meh...its prime for getting powder coated tho!
Over the last few years I've been building a load of custom GTs for myself and well along the way I've picked up quite a few extra! Find em anywhere and everywhere really! Local ads, eBay, marketplace and auction houses wherever I've sniffed them out I guess!
Here is good they come up every now and then.

What you planning on building ?

Talera paint is a bit meh...its prime for getting powder coated tho!
Over the last few years I've been building a load of custom GTs for myself and well along the way I've picked up quite a few extra! Find em anywhere and everywhere really! Local ads, eBay, marketplace and auction houses wherever I've sniffed them out I guess!
Here is good they come up every now and then.

What you planning on building ?
Wow that's cool I've been hunting high and low (albeit for 2 weeks) but its slim pickings at the moment... or I'm just picky. First and foremost the size has to be good for me. I built 2 bikes last year, 1 Muddy fox tourer and 1 Peugeot fixed/single speed city bike. Both frames are a tad 2 big which I'm fine with, but I've wanted one of these GT frames for a while they're f'ing beautiful. This time I want something in between city and tourer, smaller frame, big tyre's etc etc. I got my other 2 bikes powder coated, this time I want to keep things original so if I can get hold of one of the really unique GT paint jobs then I'll hold out for that. Don't ask for much hey? :D
Edit: can you link me to any of your builds? Would love to check them out!

I've got a little thread ongoing at the mo....
It's a full on custom build...😂

Back