Grease Monkey Feedback

Proper good seller. bought a Look KG361 frame off him. VERY reasonable price and in fantastic condition, transaction done outside of PAYPAL and was organised and easy. Even posted me out a couple of extra bits to do with the frame to save me the headache finding them. thanks

Sorry for dredging this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone is in touch with Rab? He contacted me last week regarding a rear derailleur I was selling and after discussion I provided him with the relevant details to make a bank transfer to me and was assured by him that he would make payment. He then contacted me saying he had visited the bank last Saturday but it was closed and would visit again the following Monday. I had lots of other items to post so based on good faith in his reputation and long-standing presence on this forum I posted the derailleur to him last Tuesday whilst posting other items. I have yet to receive payment and he doesn't appear to have logged into the forum since last Monday - I have tried contacting him via PM and email, but to no response. TBH he doesn't seem the type to scam - and for the sake of a £17 derailleur seems hardly worth it - but I would like to know that everything is OK as it seems very odd behaviour. If anyone is able to shed any light I'd be much obliged, thanks.

P.S. Sorry for the long post. Also, I have bought and sold on both this and LFGSS for many years and have never had a single bad experience, either as a buyer or seller, this is all very strange...

Back