good news for fat fans - new surly bits and bikes

yeah, id love a matte black one.......my favourite colour :D the main reason i bought a cannondale badboy!

Still waiting on my pugs to arrive (next few weeks at latest)....

Just ordered a moonlander today though :LOL:

They are taking pre orders at various shops, with a December/January delivery :)

there microshift ones on the moonlander

i ordered one of these, should be expected december or january :oops:

:cool:

moon.jpg

cant bloody wait for mine to get here :D

ferrit":3lvw68wr said:
Andy R":3lvw68wr said:
So what does the Pugsley have (apart from being white) that the Mukluk didn't have? Track ends, I suppose, so you could run it SS or IGH. Although I'm not a big fan of track ends so that would count against the Pug for me.quote]

The Pug lets you run both which the Mukluk doesnt due to not having intechangable wheels front and rear. Oh and "steel is real" apparently

Mine running Alfine in the rear and ss in the front. Track ends are no biggie if you use chain tugs.

I've Surly with track ends, but I run it 27 speed - I don't need chain tugs do I? (sorry, having a blonde moment of worry!)

Concept_3":1nekenrk said:
What pressure do those tyres run at?

depedns on terrain and weight of rider, but typically......

snow and sand and mud 6-10psi on road or hard packed ground, 12-18psi

i ran my mukluk at 18psi regardless of terrain as im a fat bugger
:LOL:

Track ends and the pugsley suck

I took mine to a surly guy recently and he gave me a couple of spare 'monkey nuts' he had off his karate monkey (he ran ss) and it was a brilliant change.

It spaces the wheel out in the dropout so you can remove the rear wheel without taking off the rear disc.

clockd":131o4yx3 said:
Track ends and the pugsley suck

I took mine to a surly guy recently and he gave me a couple of spare 'monkey nuts' he had off his karate monkey (he ran ss) and it was a brilliant change.

It spaces the wheel out in the dropout so you can remove the rear wheel without taking off the rear disc.

that's what I'm using to stop rear tyre hitting front mech... 2011 KM model does NOT require removal of rear brake to remove rear wheel and had extra rack mounts. And has better cable routing :mrgreen:

Back