GONE - Polished Specialized hardrock circa 2007 17" Frame

cango_uk

Dirt Disciple
### withdrawn ###
It's into its last day on E-bay so I'm going to let it run on there, since I hate it when things I bid on there disappear with hours to go.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polished-Spe ... 3740632023

Polished Specialized hardrock circa 2007 17" Mountain Bike Frame, 26" Wheel.
In good condition but does have slight marks which are visible, please see photos but none of these effect use of the frame. Frame number is P3LH43599
It is not perfectly polished but it's almost there. I can't be bothered to bring it up to 'perfect*' because I'm not going to build it up as my own. A couple of hours with a tub of Mothers polish and it will be perfect with enough effort.
Rear Disc brake mount with the cantilever posts removed but I'll pack them with the frame.Takes 11/8th straight steerer threadless forks. Top tube measures 57cm. New stainless bolts added to all the fixtures. Mech hanger IS included. No BB included, threads are good for BB. BB cable guide included.
I would like £80 for it, which includes me arranging a courier to anywhere in mainland UK. Paypal would suit me fine.

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2325.jpg
    IMG_2325.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2326.jpg
    IMG_2326.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back