For Sale *gone* Karma, anaconda tyre inserts

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View

Bought these ages ago..took the (rubbish) valves but they are just bog standard ones. So have the rimpact type bits left. Don't ride hard enough to warrant these. New, 29er pair in bags unused. Karma, or postage (£5 as it'll have to go in a box)

Bought these ages ago..took the (rubbish) valves but they are just bog standard ones. So have the rimpact type bits left. Don't ride hard enough to warrant these. New, 29er pair in bags unused. Karma, or postage (£5 as it'll have to go in a box)
Hi, Are they the ones for 2 - 2.25 or 1.9 - 2 tyres ?. If either of those could I have them please. I will need posting no doubt unless you are near Hampshire or Surrey. Funny enough I was only saying to my son the other day he should get some of these for an upcoming XC race in Tenerife as that supposed to be fairly rocky.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
I'll have to post yes, and not sure on size, will dig them out later and find out bit you can have dibs

Right, nothing on the packaging, but from email when purchased:

Barbieri Anaconda Puncture Protection System Inc Carbonaria Carbon Tubeless Valves 29 2.3-2.5

But no valves...

Hi, I just checked the tyres he is going to run and they are 2.35 so I guess those inserts may well work. I will send you a pm. Thanks.

Back