Gold plated Muddyfox prestige

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1ahnwk46 said:
can't remember if this was from the 2014 £9,999.99 sale or the go in 2015 to sell it so just for posterity here are a selection -

the seller already has screen shots from the March 2018 attempt so can wax lyrical with his own snaps

Judging by picture 6 and the stuff in the background, I suspect that bike in those pictures is the one that was for sale for £9,999 at the hatfield bike shop ?

Sure was

The pics taken outside in someone’s back garden in early spring just before the tree in the background came into bud was from when the price dropped to £2,999

Those are the ones the seller now has screen shotted and trying to pass off as his own - those I won’t be sharing aside from the one already posted - he can take some fresh ones !

Which if he has the bike won’t be hard and will actually do every one a favour by being up to date and represent it’s true condition today not what it was two + years ago

Re: Viewing possible?

Kooger2000":2gys1weq said:
Seen as both listings are mine and the photos are mine ( eBay decided to show pictures that way) I think I’ll just let it roll and see what happens. Mine to sell not concerned about previous fakers. If anyone actually interested just shout.
Thanks to those who genuinely gave advice in good nature.

That's why this place is more than worth the subscription :?:

Any viewing possible, before the auction runs out chief?

Back