Gisburn forest ride - AFTERMATH

A Big thanks to the guys who took the time to organise and lead yesterday's ride had a great time even in the the bad weather but at least there's not much mud at Gisburn always enjoy the the retro rides good bunch of lads and already looking forward to the next one

I missed out on giant cake, noooooooooo! :cry:

On the plus side, not long after I got home a mate I only see very occasionally turned up all the way from flinkin' Hampshire with a stack of birthday booze :D

Fantastic day's riding too, really enjoyed myself, although the Yates is less happy about it's constant rock battering - knocked the bloody headset cups loose from the frame! :evil: That aside I thought the trails were much more fun than I remember from a year or two back and I'll be heading back up there again soon...

Great to see all your ugly mugs again, everyone seemed on top form despite the occasional mild drizzle :LOL:

Thanks for another great ride out fellas. Nice to stretch the legs again at Gisburn and give the Klein a run out. Martin's piece of carrot cake was truly astonishing :shock:

Big thanks to all that turned up and I hope you all enjoyed it , nice to see all the usual faces and a load of new ones too , great day out .
Matthew

Great day out as usual, with good company, the weather made it interesting, but it did not dampen the spirit of the ride :D sorry for scaring you Neil, I dont really think there was a gap for me get passed but some how it worked out Ok. I will certainly be making a trip back to Gisburn in the near future. Looking forward to our next adventure :D :D .

Sorry I missed this one.

The combination of a birthday party and my tax return meant my weekend was pretty much screwed.

Now then;
Bit after the event but great ride. Mental note take overshoes;
That said what I learnt;
Oil for the chains on chain saws is the same stuff that Halfrauds sell for £6 per 10ml
Dashboard cleaner is great for removing stiction on forks.
The sprayer for fences/paving we all have is a faint mimic for a portable power spray not dissimilar to spuds but without the power.
Good stuff.

Back