For Sale Giant TCR advanced all top drawer kit

Sadly I rarely have the time for riding this these days, so putting it up on offer. Was a no-expense spared build in 2017 and cost me over £4K to build then, weighs sub 6.8kg
Pm me if your interested looking for £1750 there’s not a blemish on it.
This will include a load of unused clincher tyres and tubes, Lezyne HP floor pump, set of aero brakes, some spare quality cables,
May be interested in a px for something retro in classic MTB flavour.
Component list below and it’s hardly any miles on it, it’s not cheap, but less than half what it would cost to put together today.
Giant TCR advanced Small 21”ctc top horizontally and 19.5 ctt seat tube
Sram red 22 mechanical controls and Titanium bladed front mech, rear is a lightened mid cage Force 22 with custom carbon cage, ceramic Jockey wheels and trick parts to drop the weight,11-32 Edco cncd block, Rotor 3D 50-33 chainset with custom new rings and new ceramic BB, chain is a new KMC Ceramic colour coded to match the frame,
Wheelset is Zipp Firecrest 202s, stiff and light, with a comfy ride, these were £1100 alone
Time Pedals included with cleats, Brakes are CNCd TRP 970s I think with Swiss stop pads. Cockpit is matching Zipp SL bars and stem with Titanium bolts all through, Saddle is very comfy and lightweight, done a few 200 milers without issue on it.
Skewers are original Tune Titanium and bottle cage is AX lightweight, headset bearings are Ceramic replacements.
Thanks

View attachment 747530
View attachment 747531
View attachment 747532
View attachment 747533
View attachment 747534
View attachment 747535
View attachment 747536
View attachment 747537
View attachment 747538
Bump for reduced price, now £250 less

Sadly I rarely have the time for riding this these days, so putting it up on offer. Was a no-expense spared build in 2017 and cost me over £4K to build then, weighs sub 6.8kg
Pm me if your interested looking for £1500 there’s not a blemish on it.
This will include a load of unused clincher tyres and tubes, Lezyne HP floor pump, set of aero brakes, some spare quality cables,
May be interested in a px for something retro in classic MTB flavour.
Component list below and it’s hardly any miles on it, it’s not cheap, but less than half what it would cost to put together today.
Giant TCR advanced Small 21”ctc top horizontally and 19.5 ctt seat tube
Sram red 22 mechanical controls and Titanium bladed front mech, rear is a lightened mid cage Force 22 with custom carbon cage, ceramic Jockey wheels and trick parts to drop the weight,11-32 Edco cncd block, Rotor 3D 50-33 chainset with custom new rings and new ceramic BB, chain is a new KMC Ceramic colour coded to match the frame,
Wheelset is Zipp Firecrest 202s, stiff and light, with a comfy ride, these were £1100 alone
Time Pedals included with cleats, Brakes are CNCd TRP 970s I think with Swiss stop pads. Cockpit is matching Zipp SL bars and stem with Titanium bolts all through, Saddle is very comfy and lightweight, done a few 200 milers without issue on it.
Skewers are original Tune Titanium and bottle cage is AX lightweight, headset bearings are Ceramic replacements.
Thanks

View attachment 747530
View attachment 747531
View attachment 747532
View attachment 747533
View attachment 747534
View attachment 747535
View attachment 747536
View attachment 747537
View attachment 747538
Bump for price drop

Back