Giant Cadex update

I just missed a nice one of these on Ebay a couple of months back. Really looking forward to seeing this one LGF!

wired99":33u1v4s8 said:
I just missed a nice one of these on Ebay a couple of months back. Really looking forward to seeing this one LGF!

I have one left :)
a small one, between 14,5 and 16 inch. Same colour, it is a CFM, without a number, what means it was sold as frameset.

Riding buddy had one of these when they first came out and I was always secretly a bit jealous :oops: Closest I got was borrowing my dad's ALM - which is a great bike (and still mint & original from new :cool: ). Very nice, looking forward to hearing how it rides :)

Jamis Diablo":28muo9ea said:
I have the original stem (wrong coulor) and original STI & canti's (M564) for this.
If you're interested let me know.

Cheers but on a tight budget so have to make do with the parts I have available, which is not much!

Here you go for now:

LX/XT/DX mix on 517 Mavics etc, etc, etc.

With those Scccchwalbes the ride is super smooth and very quiet. Super stiff frame with out the flex I was (unfairly?) suspecting.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Cadex and bush.jpg
    Cadex and bush.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 2,280
  • kevlar protection.jpg
    kevlar protection.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 2,280
  • original fork material.jpg
    original fork material.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 2,280
Good looking build.

I like the city jets. I rode them on my Scott super evolution. And others. Extraordinarily grippy for what is basically a slick tyre. I even rode in rain and mud happily on them.

I came so close to getting one of these back in 95, but opted for a Marin Eldridge Grade. If i see one for sale in my size i won't hesitate in buying it. City Jets are cracking tyres too and i don't think they wear out, although she did pick up a few punctures with them :(

Back