Giant ATX Team DH (Rob Warner Replica)

Re: Giant ATX Team DH Replica

BFG, what shock is on that? Is it still in working order or knackered? I'm gathering the parts to build a Myles Rockwell rep to go alongside Heavyp's, but mine has a 5th Element on it (rare as hell and sexy, but innacurate). Don't suppose you'd fancy selling/doing a deal would you?

Re: Giant ATX Team DH Replica

That shock is a Rock Shox Pro Deluxe. It isn't the original one that came with the frame, that one is knocking about in my garage (it might be on another Giant frame even). I guess I would let it go to a new home.
I bought the frame new back in 2000 and raced it for a few years. Don't know if it's widely known but the 1999 frames had the rear brake boss's in a different position behind the rear stay.
I also have the rear wheel, Hope Big 'un with disc (red) and a set of Warner pedals in the original box. The chain device on mine was from Goldtec.
I took the bike to Les Gets and put Long travel plates on with the above mentioned shock which was tune for me by TFT. Also swapped out the Boxxers for the Mr Dirts.
Let me know if your interested and hope I helped

Fantastic build, I really enjoyed reading though it. You did a brilliant job, and I thought it was cool that they sent some pics to Rob Warner too.

Back