Giant AC Team frame SOLD PLEASE DELETE

downhiller_01

Dirt Disciple
Its with a heavy heart that I need to cut down my collection to make way for house improvements and therefore sell my rare 2004/5 Giant AC Team Edition frame with 5th Element rear shock. These really are a future classic in the super desirable Team Colours and it took a long time to obtain one in this configuration and condition. As you can see from the photos, its really in immaculate condition for its age and has clearly had very light use and been very well cared for in its life.

There are no cracks or nasty dents, and the only show of ware is some inevitable cable rub and a couple of light scratches / chips. All the bearings run smooth and there is no play in the back end. This really is an amazing opportunity to own a super unabused honest enthusiast example.

It comes with a brand new FSA integrated headset, titec seatpost, hope seat clamp and 5th element rear shock. Frame size is medium, takes a 26" wheel and rear travel is adjustable between 4 and 6 inches. These are a super versatile frame that can as easily be built as an aggressive cross country / enduro build, as they can into a full on UK downhill bike. Super strong, light and very capable light!

£250 ono SOLD

Located in Manchester. Viewing encouraged. Cash on collection preferred but can post no problem, well packaged.

Any questions please get in touch!
Sam

Attachments

• giantac.jpg
    giantac.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 438
  • giantac2.jpg
    giantac2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 438
  • giantac3.jpg
    giantac3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 438